Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Basic Grey Challenge No 4

This week Susie has created a sketch for the Basic Grey Challenge blog. There are some fantastic submissions so far, and the design team's inspiration is great as usual. All this made me nervous about my card because it is one that I thought I wasn't happy with......but it is growing on me. I think I should have swapped the papers around so that the large swirly pattern is at the bottom and I may try to re-make it that way. However, I'll give it another day and I'll probably be happy with the way it looks now.


Anyway, here is the card I came up with for this challenge.



Items used:
  • Basic Grey 'Two Scoops' paper
  • Lemon and green card
  • Image was gifted to me by my friend Gina G from DoCrafts. I water coloured it.
  • Papermania Rik Rak and gold brads
  • Gold border peel-offs
  • PC printed sentiment.

Thanks for looking,

Sharon

9 comments:

Rach said...

great card Sharon, that image is brilliant..
great papers hugs rachxx

Pascalebrad said...

This is so lovely.Pascale:)

Jenny said...

oh wow, I just love those papers!!

Kath said...

great card Sharon and love that image
hugs
kath
xxxx

carolann said...

Wow brilliant card I love the image well done xxxxx

SmilynStef said...

I like the papers the way they are ... sort of reminds me of wallpaper and carpet behind your fun little lady ... great card.

Susie Little said...

Great take on my sketch, thanks for having a go!xx

acreativeneed said...

So fun! Fabulous image and wonderful choice of papers!
smiles,Deena

Boots the Monkey (Jo) said...

Fabulous. Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week.


Jo x

Slideshow