Wednesday, 10 September 2008

A busy day ahead.

A Busy Day Ahead.

Oh my goodness, I have really surprised myself. After a hard day of job hunting yesterday I got out my craft items and, sticking to my promise to use the one Christmas pad of papers, I made 15 cards last night. Okay, there are only 3 more designs, but I think making 15 cards in one evening is a record for me. Here are the 3 designs I came up with last night - I hope you like them. Sorry the photo doesn't do them justice at all.

Well, today is going to be a busy one for me. I have to nip out to the shops in a minute to get petrol and buy something nice for tea because my daughter, granddaughter and future son-in-law will be coming over for something to eat. I love having them around for tea. On the way back I'll just HAVE to nip into the craft shop because, shock! horror! I almost ran out of double sided tape last night! That is most unlike me as I always have at least one spare unopened roll. Oh, I do hope I can get out of the store without anything else falling into my basket. lol.

After a quick tidy up it'll be back to the job hunting. I have to finish that by 4.30 because I need to collect my other daughter from work (about 15 miles away). I do hope that later tonight I get the chance to do some more crafting - but I'm not holding my breath.

Okay, must dash.

Sharon

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hi Sharon, wow ~ 15 cards in 1 night, now that is good, and they look really lovely too. Don't suppose you've had any luck with the job hunting then? hopefully something will come along soon ~ good luck with that.
Hope you enjoy the evening with your family ~ take care xx Luv Lizzy

Slideshow