Friday, 26 September 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 29


I just had to have a go at this week's Cute Card Thursday challenge.


This week the theme for the challenge is Lots of sparkle! You can add bling, glitter, baubles, stickles, anything that makes your card sparkle! Well, what girl can resist a bit of sparkle? AND I broke into that beautiful Pocket Full Of Posies paper pad that I've been stroking for ages.

What sparkles on my card? Pocket Full of posies orange paper comes already glittered. Black glitter card. Glitter on an organza prima flower (in the orange flower combo). Tiny stick on gems in the middle of the flowers on the image, as well as a tiny heart as a necklace and that blue flower gem in the corner. I also chalked the sky with a glittery blue chalk.

I love this card! I hope you like it.

Thanks for looking,
Sharon

18 comments:

Love to Doodle! said...

Beautiful and stunning card....the image is really cute and the colours/papers are really fab xx

Deb said...

beautiful card, adorable image, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so pretty, I love how you have coloured the image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Valems said...

Your card is beautiful! An adorable image!

Scrapmumur said...

Oh...Marvellous card!!
Beautiful colours and papers.
You have coloured it perfectly.
I love it!!
Thank you for your visit in my blog.
Mumur

NGCARDS said...

Ilove the sparkle on the flower, it really completes the card! xxx

Janet said...

Fab image and colours used!A beautiful card!X

Tori Wild said...

Your coloring is just fantastic-- that image is just adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying Hi!

Cathy said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the iamge and the papers (Istroke mine alot too!!), and That SN is beautifully coloured.
Cathy cc

Annchen said...

Adorable!

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and those papers are fab...I'm sure if I had some I'd stroke them too lol! Jillix

Andrea said...

Wow, great card. I love the backingpaper you used!
xAndrea

Karin B said...

Beautiful!

Tracey said...

Fantastic card Sharon, it's hard to believe you've only been crafting since May :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

mueppi said...

Wow.. Sharon
your card is beautiful!
Hugs Gisela

Anki said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for your sweet words on my blog and for participating in my celebration of 1000 hits. I am moving fast towards 2000s and I am soo happy for all the sweet comments that I receive from all over the world.
Kram - Anki

Pauline C said...

Lovely - great colouring and fab paper and embellishments.
Pauline x

Bev said...

Stunning card - love the colours, papers and image.

hugs Bev x

Slideshow