Friday, 19 September 2008

Freebie Friday

Freebies! Freebies! Freebies! We all love freebies, don't we? Here at Cardsngreetings it's Freebie Friday with 10 free backing papers for you to download. Since I went over the 500 hits on this site at just before midnight I've posted this before my normal time so all you early birds can get your downloads first.

Well I had such fun creating these background papers that I may just have to start doing lots more designs for my cards. Here's a card that I created using some of these freebie papers:


I just love that quote; it's one that I put on the inner of my friendship swap card this month. I don't normally put quotes onto my the front of my cards, but having completed last weeks Daring Cardmakers challenge I thought I'd have a go at another quote.


How do you like the papers? I'm calling this one my 'Freshness Collection' (ooooh errr I'm turning into a graphic designer. lol!) because I think the colours are fresh and crisp. There are 10 papers to download in a combination of flowery, swirly, plain, polka dot and stripes. Remember: this is my first attempt at creating backing papers - so I am bound to improve with practice. However, I'm pretty please for my first attempt at ever doing something like this.


Please leave me a comment if you like these and also let me know if you

a) want more backing papers and/or

b) want some embellishments to go with the papers

I really need your feedback as this is my first lot of backing papers.


Okay, here are the links. If you just want one A4 paper you just need to click on the picture of the paper you want and it'll take you to the download page. I've listened to some feedback, so now you can get the papers in a zip file and at either 6x6 or A4 size.

6x6 zip file6x6 Freshness Collection.zip

A4 zip fileA4 Freshness Collection.zip





Have fun and happy crafting!


Sharon

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely papers, and kind of you to share. Colours are so vivid but I will just be looking not printing as I fear they may be a little heavy on the ink. Will still enjoy looking and getting inspiration.
Galley Slave Ann

Anonymous said...

WICKED PAPERS SHARON, MANY THANKS FOR SHARING. :)SUE (BettyBoop67)

Margaret said...

Hi Sharon, Thanks for the backing papers they are great ~ you did a great job. Luv the tutorials too ~ very helpful.

Luv Lizzy xx

Kirsten said...

Hi Sharon, fantastic blog & the papers are lovely, especially the floral one. Thank you for sharing. Kirsten.

Pauline C said...

They're gorgeous Sharon ... pity my printer isn't up to printing downloads!
You've been tagged ... look on my blog to see the rules
Pauline x

Tracey said...

hi sharon,
thank you for sharing your gorgeous papers.
tracey

Tracey said...

fab papers thank you for sharing.
tracey

Heather "Hev" said...

Thankyou for your downloads Sharon :)

Kimberley said...

Really beautiful papers - thank you!

Slideshow