Saturday, 20 September 2008

Friday Sketchers Challenge No 20

I really enjoyed this Friday Sketch Challenge . It was something different to have 3 ribbons and most of them hidden under a different layer. Made me think a bit. I've tried to team everything in by adding 3 colours into my brads, ribbons and eyelets.

Papers: Making Memories Boho Chic Multipack Olivia. Image gifted to me by Pauline - Thanks hun! All edges lightly inked with Ranger Tea Dye Distress Ink. Glittery green chalk added round image and Glamour Dust added to champagne bubbles (sorry these do not show up in photo). Prima flowers, brads, eyelets and ribbons from my stash. Faux sewing added using a pin and Whispers Brush Strokes.
Thanks for looking
Sharon


12 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card.I love the colours and the image is socute.
Cathy

Pauline C said...

Fab card! love the way you have coloured the image
Pauline x

Kimberley said...

Beautiful!

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Wonderful card, love the prima flowrs. Thanks for taking part at FS.

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, love how you used the eyelets for the ribbon x
I used these papers too for my challenge card!!

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and papers and that faux stitching looks fab! Jilli

Mrs Wonka said...

What a great fun card!

Mrs Wonka x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Nice card

COCO said...

wonderful card !!!

Kristine said...

Thanks for joining the FS this week and for using my sketch!
Hugs
Kristine

Rachel said...

this is so cute!

Els G. said...

Great card! Love the cute image you used!
Els
x

Slideshow