Friday, 19 September 2008

I've been tagged!

For those wanting the freebie download it is in the post under this one - but I've been tagged by Pauline so had to add another posting. Oh my goodness. This is the first time I've been tagged so luckily the rules are...you post the rules on your site before you tag someone else. Panic over, I've got the rules from Pauline.

Here are the rules:1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs 4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Well, in for a penny as the saying goes.....

1) I take the price tags off my crafting goodies before I get home from my shopping trips .... just in case my husband is there, so he doesn't see what I've spent (until he looks at the bank balance lol!)
2) My body is allergic to the sun and sun creams - but I love hot climates and sunshine holidays
3) I gained my Queens Guide Award in the Girl Guides
4) I have double-jointed hips
5) I have lived and worked in Norfolk, London, Manchester and Hampshire
6) I really love seafood but my husband hates it so I rarely get to treat myself
7) I'm dreading reaching a point where I need to give away some blog candy...because I'll want to keep it for myself.

Now for the really hard part. I've got to tag 7 people and I've only been blogging for under 2 weeks! So I'm struggling to find 7 people that a) I think may respond and b) I know the real names of. I've come up with 6 and I'll add a 7th when I can.

I'm going to tag
Kirsten
Tara
Ruth
Debs
Kathleen
Rica

I have no idea if they will play along or not...I hope they will.

Sharon

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Thanks for the tag - have played along!!!
Kathleen

Slideshow