Sunday, 21 September 2008

My First Award - A Wylde Women Award

I am so incredibly 'chuffed' to receive my first award from an extremely talented and a very funny lady; Heather . When you stop by to see her amazing cards be sure to check out her facts on the 'I've been tagged post' - you will giggle.

Here's the award that she's given me:

It's call the Wylde Women Award and the purpose of it is to send love to and acknowledge women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

The rules are:
1 You can give it to one or one hundred and any number in between - your choice.
2. Make sure you link to their site.
3. Link back to this blog site http://www.tammyvitale.com/ so Tammy can visit all these wonderful women.
4. Remember the purpose of the award.

Thank you so much Heather, it means a lot to me to a) receive an award when I am so new to blogging and b) to get it from someone as incredibly talented as you is absolutely wonderful. You must check out Heather's cards they are so stunning and always made to such a high standard.

I'll have a think about who I can pass this award on to. There are several people that spring to mind, but I need to check if they already have it. I'll make my decision within the next couple of days and post my list on here.

Thanks again Heather,

Sharon

No comments:

Slideshow