Saturday, 27 September 2008

My time to craft - Blue

Over at My time to craft challenge/ this week's theme is 'Blue' - Use any shade of blue you like but no other colours are allowed only white! You can make whatever you want using this theme. ATC, card, tag, inchie etc.

"Mum you have 10 mins to make a card - 15 mins tops!" exclaimed my 21 year old "tiny bit of bling and funky 60's type flowers" was her brief.

Well, thank goodness for the blue challenge and a set of blue bits I bought in a sale from Craftwork cards for 50p. So here's my REAL quickie make for this challenge.


Thanks for looking.

Sharon

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Hello Sharon, this is a great blue card. I bought these cards from Craftwork too, what a bargain :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

made by fifi said...

fab card - thank you for taking part in the challenge this week xx

Lesley said...

Great card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Jenny said...

this is gorgeous - love that ribbon!

Slideshow