Thursday, 25 September 2008

Passing on the Wylde Women Award.

It's time to pass on my Wylde Women Award. Sorry it's taken me a few days to make my decision - there are so many deserving people out there, many of whom already have the award.
I'd like to pass this award on to:
Clare Curd - designer for DoCrafts - she ticks the boxes for all the purpose of this award; she brightens my day, teaches me new things and lives her life with generosity and joy.
Pauline - for all her support and encouragement and brightening my days
Tara - for her wonderfully inspiring cards that teach everyone.
Kathleen - for brightening my days (she was the first to respond to my tag!) and for her links to inspiring sites that she comes across.
Kerry a.k.a. Pickle - for her wonderfully inspiring cards that teach everyone.
and
Kirsten - again for being an inspiration and brightening my days.

Okay ladies, this is your award.



It's call the Wylde Women Award and the purpose of it is to send love to and acknowledge women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

The rules are:
1 You can give it to one or one hundred and any number in between - your choice.
2. Make sure you link to their site.
3. Link back to this blog site http://www.tammyvitale.com/ so Tammy can visit all these wonderful women.
4. Remember the purpose of the award.

My sincere thanks again to Heather a.k.a. Rica for passing the award on to me.

Sharon

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Hi Sharon, thank you so much for the award! I have passed it on. Kirsten.

Tara said...

Bless you Sharon, a lovely thought! And I haven't forgotten you tagged me, will be putting the answers on my blog this weekend along with this lovely award.
Hugs, Tara xxx

Pauline C said...

Awww thanks Sharon - I'm chuffed! just putting it onto my blog now and thinking about passing it on :-)
Pauline x

Pauline C said...

Hi ... I'm back!! Wow what do you know I got another award today too :-) So I'm thrilled to be able to pass that one on to you hun!
Pauline x

Slideshow