Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challange - Seasons - Second card

I did say I would try to complete all the seasons this week for the Penny Black challenge - so 'We're all going on a summer holiday...' go on, sing along.

This one is purely just for fun. A summer postcard.




  • Backing Paper - created by me to match the......
  • DCWV wordstack summer words - these were glued to the backing.
  • Kickin' PB stamp water coloured (the glass is 3d using Anita's clear gloss but it doesn't really show on the photos). I would have added a mix of flock and glitter for the sand...if I had any flock!
  • Cotton wool candy floss, inked with pink ink
  • Home made windmill - 2 colours of green card and a brad
  • Cocktail stick.

...and there you have it. All I need now is the ice cream. lol! That's two seasons done; just Spring and Autumn to go. Please check back..Spring will be in the air tomorrow.

Sharon

6 comments:

Pauline C said...

Really cute and fun ... love it!
Pauline x

6 wacky women said...

Adorable card!! You have a great blog. I will be sure to pop back.
Karen

Jenny said...

ah, so cute!

Kath said...

great card for your summer theme Sharon and I love the candyfloss - can't wait to see the other two and thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

carolann said...

fantastic card hun xxxxx

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, love the summer colours and the cute image.

Slideshow