Monday, 22 September 2008

Sarah Kay Wallet Card

I am absolutely certain that it is safe to put a picture of this card onto my blog now. It was posted off as first class post last Thursday morning so it must have arrived by now. Unfortunately the lady that is the recipient is having trouble contacting me by private message on a craft site, so I haven't had absolute confirmation that it reached her. However, every other card that I have ever posted first class has reached the recipient the following day. The only exception was over a weekend where the card arrived on the Monday.

I just love this image.

Thinking back on what I used....
Papers: Making Memories Vintage Hip Collection 'dots', Papermania Olivine Essence, the stripy paper is now discontinued but it is a 2007 Buzzcraft paper. Papermania ribbons and buttons. Flowers, funky fibres and heart candy from my stash. The image, Sarah Kay 'Pen pal' was gifted to me by my friend Georgina and coloured with watercolour pencils. Ink it Up turquoise ink pad.

Thanks for looking.

Sharon

No comments:

Slideshow