Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Woo Hoo! I'm a DT Member!

Oh My Goodness. It has been sooooooooooo hard to keep this to myself today, but I promised I wouldn't publish anything until the announcement was made on the website. I am 'chuffed to bits', 'tickled pink', 'over the moon' and all those other phrases, because I'm now on the design team for Onestopcardcrafts. The One Stop Card Crafts blog is here and the shop is here.

I've been doing that 'What a feeling' dance all over the house this afternoon (Flashdance has nothing on me!! lol!)

Congratulations to the rest of the design team:
Donna Ferguson - Luvocardz
Nikki Austin - Its the day to
Angela Cox - Angiec-crafting
Margaret Woodward Maggiebob
Paula Cross
Eleanor Docherty

Don't forget to check out the Onestopcardcrafts blog. All the DT members will be posting their DT creations on the blog. I'll leave a note on this blog when we have our first ones up there.

Also, go check out the shop - discounts vary from 10% for orders of over £5 up to a whacking 30% discount. They also have daily specials for those crafting on a budget..... and it's free P& P in the UK and EU for all orders.

Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Angie C said...

Hi Sharon and Congratulations to you :-) Have you stopped dancing yet? I'm still jumping around LOL.

Angie

Carol said...

Congratulations!!!

:)

Nikki said...

Hi there looking forward to working along side you on the design team and well done
Nikki x

SammieJay said...

BIG time congratulations to you. You are going to be awesome! Enjoy it!
SammieJay

Donna said...

Hi Sharon, congratulations, what are we like? your dancing and i'm singing lol O/h thought we'd won the lottery, look forward to working with you. Donna x

Pauline C said...

Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing your creations
Pauline x

Babz said...

Congratulations to you and the other DT members. I am off over now to check out the sites.

Babz :0)

Paula said...

Hi sharon congratulations my name is paula and ive also been chosen to be a DTM how exciting is it? I cant wait to get started now and i am really looking forward to working with you. Paula cross

Slideshow