Thursday, 9 October 2008

ABC and Cute

I made my ABC card last night and couldn't believe it when I checked in at cute card Thursday because my card has elements for both challenges,

The ABC Challenge wants to see lace on projects this week

Cute Card Thursday Challenge is all about buttons and bows
I think this card fits the bill for both,

Paper: Blue Glittery Card and lace paper behind the image.
Lace 'flowers' made by using a running stitch and pulling it tight.
Papermania Buttons,
Threads from a finishing accents by Darice
White Organza with silver edging bow, and white satin ribbon from my stash
Water coloured Image (Image gifted to me by my friend Gina G).

I wanted to keep this card simple because I seem to have been over-embellishing some of my cards recently.


I just need to add the sentiment when I decide who it is for.
Hope you like it


30 comments:

Shary said...

So pretty love all the lacy bits. Fab!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the pretty colours and image and your lace flowers are great

Angie C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Love to Doodle! said...

This is soooo pretty - love the colours and the lace is beautiful...xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous pretty card :-)
Pauline x

Angie C said...

Wow Sharon, this is such a beautiful card. Love all the lace and gorgeous ribbon you have used - gives your card a lovely elegant look. Also, such a sweet stamp you have used.
Angie

mueppi said...

Wow... Sharon
your card is so beautiful!
Hugs Gisela

Donna said...

This is so cute Sharon, love the lace and button combination. Donna x

Gabigabs said...

The buttons sitting on the lace are so cute! Love that idea.

joey said...

awww wow i love this card! i love the lace and the layout, the colours are fab too.x

sari said...

what a lovely card!! Love all the details!

Marcea said...

gorgeous, I am loving this card!!
-x-

Jilly said...

such a gorgeous card. love it

carolann said...

This is beauitful hun well done xxxxx

Sharon said...

This is really pretty with those lovely lace flowers.

Sharon x

Rach said...

what a pretty card, xxx

Sue said...

Oooh this is so pretty, the little lacy bits look gorgeous:-)

sue
xx

cats whiskers said...

Oh what a cute and beautiful card, I love the lace flowers and the wonderful colours you have used
Hugs Jacqui x

Liza said...

Very pretty card. The image is so cute.

Liza x

Alison said...

beautiful card, thanks for joining us this week on ABC challenge.

Alison said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joinin us this week on ABC challenge.

Scrapmumur said...

Oh.... this is absolutely FABulous card!! love everything about it!
Have a great week end.
Hugs, Mumur

Jane Carroll said...

lovely card

thanks for joining us on ABC this week

hugs jane x

Kim Piggott said...

Such a pretty card!
Love your gorgeous image and buttons and bow, so pretty.
kim x

Jilli said...

Pretty card, I love the lacy flowers they look great! Jillix

Bev said...

Wonderful card, love the image and pretty colours

hugs Bev x

RubyMay said...

beautiful card...I love the lacy flowers !

Cathy said...

Beautiful card Sharon. I love the lace flowers.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

well done on combining 2 challenges it is a beautiful card - thank you for joining us on abc this week

Vicky x

Catherine said...

I think the lace flowers are a winner, they look fantastic!

Slideshow