Monday, 6 October 2008

Another Double

I've drawn my own image! It may not be a Michaelangelo but I'm pleased with myself.

This card covers off 2 of the challenges that I wanted to enter this week.

Over at Daring Cardmakers they want to see scallops on your cards. I have scalloped the brown paper with a border punch, cut my own scallops around the image and the lace also has a scalloped edge.

Its Papertake Weekly's first birthday this week (Happy Birthday to you....) and to celebrate it they want to see cards that are either 'First' or no stamping. I've covered off both here because my image is hand drawn (hence the copyright symbol on the photo and the watermark running through the image) and it's a card for a First Christmas.


Items used:
Papermania Naughty and Nice papers and chipboard elements
Ribbons: Dovecraft and Celebrate
Lace from stash
Image and Doodles drawn by me.
Watercolour pencils, black permanent pen and brown whispers strokes pen.

Thanks for looking,



18 comments:

Kim said...

Wow how clever are you, thats brilliant, a great card,,,

steph said...

Wow that's fab! Well done for doing both on the one card! Love your hand drawn image! A great idea! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Susan said...

love this card thanks for show us

Angie C said...

Wow Sharon, I love the image you drew - you are so talented :-) Your card is very pretty and I love all the embellishing you have done and the lace gives it a lovely elegant feel too.
hugs
Angie

6 wacky women said...

Adorable...I love the colors. You are quite an artist!!
Have a great day.
Karen

Tracey said...

Such a sweet card Sharon. Fab colours :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Kathy said...

Your card looks good Sharon - I like the pink, green and brown colour scheme

Kreativgeschwafel said...

really fantastic !!!

Pauline C said...

Wow - well done on doing your own image - it's really cute! Fabulous card to cver off the two challenges
Pauline x

Nikki said...

Well done you. Card looks great.
Nikki x

Cathy said...

Wow - what a fab drawing! Love the colour scheme too.
Cathy xx

All Pink girl said...

Lovely card such a fab image and papers ,Dawnxx

Donna said...

great card Sharon, love your hand drawn image its so sweet. Donna x

EllePiggo said...

A wonderful and colourful card! Thanks for joining in with the DCM challenge. :)

Vanessa.

Susan (Sue H) said...

Such a cute card Sharon.
Your image is fantastic…..if only I could draw like that!

Thanks for ‘daring’ to take up the challenge with this weeks DCM’s dare.

Sue
x

RubyMay said...

I thought.."drawing...I've got to look at this"...wow Sharon...super job hun !

carolann said...

Awesome card hun WTG xxxx

debby4000 said...

What a beautiful Christmas card, how clever of you to do draw the image.

Slideshow