Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Basic grey and Sketch Saturday

Oh, I have such a lot of catching up to do now. Here is the first card.

Basic Grey Challenge 6 is all about stitching on cards this week....Yay! This is right up my street. I'm still hand stitching my cards when I can. For this one I also had a go at doing some hand stitching on the flower I've added too. If you're not into hand stitching then the challenge is also open to faux stitching too so pop over and have a look.

I've used the sketch over at Sketch Saturday. This sketch number 21 is a dream to work with and I can see that I'll be creating more cards this week using this layout. Why not have a go at this one yourself and enter it into Sketch Saturday challenge?

Items used:
Basic Grey Eva papers,green and pink card.
WOJ Willow with cookies stamp - water coloured
Making memories pink hydrangea flower,
Threads and leaves from my stash.

18 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Sharon, fab card - I do like the image and your colouring is fab. Great combination of papers and fantastic stitching.
Cathy xx

Donna said...

Fantastic card Sharon, those papers are beautiful and it co-ordinated so well. Donna x

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow this is beautiful, love the papers and your colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Pascalebrad said...

Such a pretty colour combo. Your stitching is so good! Pascale :)

Cuchy said...

How beautiful detail the stitching on the flower. Love it! M.Carmen

Kath said...

gorgeous card Sharon - love those papers and great detail on your stitching
hugs
kath
xxxx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the stitching on the flower!
Helen x

All Pink girl said...

Wow Sharon this card is fabulous with such beautiful details ,love it ,Dawnxx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Sharon ... love the image, colours, papers - everything
Pauline x

Rach said...

oooh Sharon this looks gorgeous, love the stitching detail. hugs rachxx

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and Willow looks amazing, thanks for joining us this week
Gill x

Rica said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, love the colours.
I love these Eva papers (actually I love all Basic Grey papers), these are especially nice.
hugs Heather xxx

Angie C said...

Stunning card Sharon, love the papers you have used and what a great stamped image too. Also, love your hand stitching :-)
hugs
Angie

Kristen said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the Willow stamp and the coloring you did on her. Excellent paper choice too.

Debbie said...

Fantastic card Sharon, love the WOJ image and your colouring is beautiful. The papers you have used are just gorgeous. Debbie x

Kim said...

Gorgeous work and lovely colours. Kimx

Boots the Monkey (Jo) said...

What a stunning card. Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week.

Jo x

carolann said...

stunning card hun xxxxx

Slideshow