Monday, 27 October 2008

A bit of fun

I posted about Pauline's blog candy for her first 5000 hits on Saturday and last night I made this for my entry. She wants to see people's party spirit and their cards created with the theme of celebrate. I thought, what better than to celebrate her 5000?

I just had to make the fancy fold card again (see yesterday's peacock card posting) because I love it so much. This time I've added wobbly balloons on coiled wire to add movement to the card.

I think this one is great fun. Hope you like it Pauline. Come on people, hop over to Pauline's blog and join in the party.


2 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

Cool card :) If you dont send it to her you could use it for a joke card too :)

Pauline C said...

Fantastic fun card Sharon - love it!! thanks so much for joining in my blog candy challenge, and good luck!!
Pauline x
PS don't be sending me that card for my birthday though ... you can go off people, y'know LOL!!

Slideshow