Saturday, 25 October 2008

Blast off!!!! New Challenge - My DT Items

Well, the new challenge is now live (does somersaults and shouts 'YIPPEEE!'). I do hope that you're all going to participate this week. I know I would, if I could, because I really, really, REALLY want that prize myself.

Anyway, it was my turn to host the the very first challenge (Woo Hoo! What an honour) and I thought that it would be a good start to give everyone one of my sketches to work to.

These are the 2 items that I created for my DT creations.

Firstly my little goodie bag.

I think this is so sweet....and if you're posh enough to be invited to a dinner party, what a lovely gift it would be for the hostess. I made this to show that we're open to other crafty items; not just cards.

The items I've used in this creation are:
Black Card
Creative Expressions Ball gown stamp (available from One Stop Card Crafts - I will put the direct link in as soon as I find it)
Black and white vine paper
Silver lurex ribbon
Silver card
Kanban Blings 3mm stick on gems
Computer printed sentiment
Black Heat it Up! embossing powder
Heat tool

I also made this little card. I just love that stamp that shouts out 'lie back and enjoy yourself' . For this one I rotated the sketch by 90 degrees to show that it is okay to do that too.

Items used:
Blue Fern Paper
Blue Pearlescent card and white card with little blue circles
Jolly Nations Rubber Stamp Luxury Bath Woman
Diamond Stickles
Dovecraft Brads
Water colour pencils
Cream thread ( Pricking Tool used to create holes for the sewing needle)
Ink it Up ! Bright Blue Ink
StayZon Black Ink
Peel-off sentiment

Hope you like them.

Oh, and I almost forgot. This is my sketch.




















3 comments:

Ruth - Crafty Wanderings said...

Off to take a look now!

cats whiskers said...

Congrats to you, great sketch and what two great cards you hve made love the paper nation stamp. Will try to have a go at this one
Hugs jacqui x

angeljakki said...

stunning bag, very elegant

Slideshow