My card has been made for a friend who doesn't like 'too much fuss on my cards' (in her words) so I've had to pull myself back from over-embellishing it.
I think this will please her and it does please me because I did a tiny bit of 3D decoupage (only 2 layers above the base image). I can hardly call it decoupage really, to me true decoupage is 4 or more layers so this is just a bit of cutting out.
- Gold C6 Card stock
- Anita's Christmas paper and Anita's vellum
- Gold and red mirri card for matting
- Peel off sentiment from the Docrafts Goody Bag
- Penny Black 'Night Before Xmas' stamp - water coloured and glamour dust added to the hat fur
- confetti stars threaded onto gold and red sewing thread
Thanks for looking,