Friday, 24 October 2008

Cute Card Thursday

This card was made for the Cute Card Thursday challenge.

The theme this week is:

Challenge 33 The Stars at Night. This week we would like to see some stars or something spooky on your cards.

Well, I made a Halloween card a couple of days ago so I have gone for the stars option. I also thought I'd go for a bit of a change as it seems ages since I made a DL card. And I've decorated the inside with the stars theme too.

Items used:

Papers: Papermania The Big One. Gold card
Glittery stars - Prima

Bronze star with swirls gifted to me by my friend Gina (isn't it gorgeous?)

Super PB image gifted to me by my friend Pauline.

Watercolour pencils

Blue Ink it Up! ink

Computer printed sentiment.
I'll be back later with my Lili of the valley challenge card.



9 comments:

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so sweet a beautiful image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Mrs Wonka said...

Ohhhh this is stunning, I nearly used this image as well.

Mrs W x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, love the glittery stars :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Kim Piggott said...

How cute is your card!
Love the colours and your image gorgeous.
kim x

Donna said...

Another great card Sharon, I love how you made the inside, fab. Donna x.

Pauline C said...

Another fantastic card - love the way you have used the image :-)
Pauline x

carolann said...

fantastic card hun xxxx

Jilli said...

What a gorgeous card...love the papers, colours and cute image, they all work perfectly together! Jillix

Bev said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love the design, the colours and the darling image.

hugs Bev x

Slideshow