Sunday, 26 October 2008

Friday Sketchers 25 - That Santa


My bestest buddy in blogland managed to get hold of 'That Santa' stamp for me which I was over the moon about (she knows who she is). This is the first time I've inked it up and I was so over-excited that I coloured it and stickled his beard. lol.

I've used the lovely sketch by Claudia Rosa over at Friday Sketchers challenge for this one.



Items used:
Anita's Christmas Vellum and paper.
Dovecraft Victorian Christmas paper.
Gold card.
Black satin ribbon
Letters cut out of black glitter paper.
Rubber Stampede Santa Collage stamp
StayzOn black ink
Watercolour pencils
Diamond Stickles









14 comments:

6 wacky women said...

WOW!! Sharon you did a fabulous job of the Santa image. I just love that stamp. Love the whole card...but the image just jumps right out at you.
Take care
Karen

Jocelyne said...

That is an amazing stamp!!! You did a great job with it.

Angie C said...

Beautiful card Sharon, and I love the stamp :-)

Heidi said...

The santa look so great-you have made a wonderful card. Thank you for joining FS this week

Hugs from
Heidi

Pauline C said...

Fab card Sharon ... love your colouring on That Santa and the way you have rotated the sketch. I have occasionally coloured his eyes blue, but never thought of giving him rosy cheeks (ho! ho! ho!) before - must try it :-)
Hugs
Pauline x

Barbara Hagerty said...

WOW! Your card is gorgeous! I can see why you fell in love with that stamp! What a wonderful Santa!!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is just gorgeous. I love your image and beautifully coloured. Your papers are just perfect for him.
kim x

Macpurp said...

this is beautiful, i love this stamp, and usually you see it plain stamped. It's really pretty with the colours on it.

tina x

gina g said...

gorgeous card Sharon love the colouring and glitter. gina xx

Debbie said...

Another beautiful card Sharon, I love the santa image.. it is one of my faves, love your colouring. Debbie x

Donna said...

Fab card Sharon, I bought this stamp yesterday while out shopping lol. Donna x

Tara said...

Oooh yes, that Santa! I love this card Sharon, a fab image decorated beautifully! xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

This is such a lovely card Sharon, i've seen this stamp used quite alot lately, i can see why its so popular! Hugs Linda x

Cardmaking Galore said...

lovely card and love the details on the santa

Slideshow