Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Happy Autumn Award

Many thanks to 3 lovely ladies who have passed this award on to me; Helen, Gina , and Pauline. I was so pleased to receive it from not just one person, but three! Thanks for thinking of me ladies.


The rules of the award are that I can pass it on to 6 crafting friends. Well, I don't know where to start because there are so many blogs that I love to visit. But 6 people it must be so I have chosen:
Donna
Nikki
Angie
Maggie
Karen, and
Babs

I know Maggie and Babs are both on holiday right now, so they'll have a surprise when they get back.

I'll be back later today with a few cards, and maybe a christening photo or two.


6 comments:

Donna said...

Ahh Thank you so much Sharon, this is a lovely award, can't wait to see the christening pic's so will pop back later. Donna x

6 wacky women said...

Oh Sharon...thank you so much for the award. It is our very first. You are such a doll to think of us.
THANKS again....
Karen

Helen said...

You're more than welcome hun!
Helen x

Nikki said...

Thank you Sharon its my first award. Looking forward to the christening photos hope you all had a good day.
Nikki x

Babz said...

Thanks Sharon, what a lovely prezzie to have waiting for me when I came back from my holidays. Babz :0)

Maggie Bob said...

Thank you for that Sharon - what a nice surprise!

Slideshow