Friday, 10 October 2008

Happy Birthday to me...UPDATED


I was really looking forward to this birthday. I'll probably get a lovely handmade card from my kids (they know where all my stash is), I thought, and maybe some pennies to buy a little something or two. I should have known better!!

I think even our postman has taken the day off today.

So far, I've had a few shop bought cards (none from the kids!) but to make up for it I've had lots and lots of good wishes in the form of e-mails and private messages from my crafty friends. I send you all a big 'Thank you'. I know there are a couple of handmade cards in the post too......Oh come on Mr Postie. Don't you know I'm waiting for you????

UPDATE

Typical, huh? Within 5 mins of this posting, Mr Postie arrived. I am one happy girl now, Thanks Gina and Angie. (And I still know there's another card in the post!!)



10 comments:

Babz said...

Sharon had I known it was your birthday I would have sent you a card hunni. Hope you are having a fabby day. You never know maybe the kids have something planned for later on.

Babz :0)

Nikki said...

A very Happy Birthday to you Sharon
Nikki x

Nikki said...

A very Happy Birthday to you. Hope your having a great day
Nikki x

Donna said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Sharon,
Happy Birthday to yoooooooouuuuuu.
That was my bestest singing voice lol. Have a great day Sharon. Donna x

Pauline C said...

Happy Birthday Sharon! Sorry I didn't know or i would definitely ahve sent you a card. So here's (((hugs))) instead!
Pauline x

gina g said...

Hi Sharon Happy Birthday, glad your card and goodies arrived. luv gina xx

Eisbärin said...

Hi Sharon, I have been tagged and I'm passing it on to you!
Details on my blog!

Michele said...

Lovely colours, very sweet.

Michele
x

Babz said...

Hi Sharon, hope you don't mind hunni but I have been tagged and am passing it on to you. Babz :0)

Heather "Hev" said...

Hope you had a fantastic birthday :)

Greetings from Australia :)

Slideshow