Monday, 13 October 2008

Penny Black 18 and Sketch Saturday 20


Well, I've doubled up again on this card and I'm also using up the paper left over from my previous card. Being thrifty this week.

This week the Penny Black Friends challenge theme is 'Thanks a Bunch'.
Sketch Saturday has a lovely sketch that I've used as a basis for this card by rotating it 90 degrees.

Paper: Papermania The Big One

Stamps: PB Delights and See D's Thank You Kit

Ribbons: Celebrate and Dovecraft

Fabric Flowers from a fake flower spray bought from The Range (I pulled all the flowers off)

Silver beads from my stash

Watercolour pencils.






14 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

I love how you have done this - so happy bright and cheerful!!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Thank You card Sharon, love the bunches of flowers :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

6 wacky women said...

Sweet card...Sharon. I love the colors. Have a great day!!
Karen

Angie C said...

Beautiful card Sharon. Love the flowers edging your stamped image :-)
Angie

Rach said...

a beautiful card sharon, i love the way you have framed your image with the small flowers.xxx

Kath said...

beautiful thank you card Sharon and I love your flower frame around your image - great take on the challenge and thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Christine Riley said...

Oh my Sharon, this is SO adorable! It's so cheerful and colorful, I love it! TFS!
Hugs, Christine

Debbie said...

Oh wow ay beautiful card Sharon, I love te colours you have used and howyou have framedd the image with pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x

Donna said...

Wow great card Sharon, love the flowers around the image, Donna x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Sharon
What a lovely happy card I do love your colours, and those little bunches of flowers really set this off
Hugs Jacqui x

carolann said...

Lovely card hun I like the colours you have used xxxxx

Kim Piggott said...

Such a pretty card!
Love the colours.
kim x

tracie said...

fab card Sharon - so pretty, love the image and flowers - gorgeous.
thanks for joining us this week :)x

Helena said...

Brilliant! I bet pulling all those flowers off was therapeutic, too :)

Slideshow