Monday, 6 October 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 17

The Penny Black Friends Saturday Challenge has a beautiful sketch to follow this week. I just had to have another go at using the PB 12 days of Christmas stamp set that I recently bought and this time I used '5 Golden Rings'. I also found a Christmas pad lurking at the back of a drawer since I had my first shopping spree for crafty bits at the beginning of May this year.

Here is the card I made.



Items used:

  • Penny Black '5 Golden Rings' stamp
  • Papermania Contemporary Christmas pad
  • Made my own flowerd by stamping and image on the reverse of the paper using some foam stamps and cut the flowers out.
  • Gems and glittered organza ribbon from my stash.
  • All edges inked up with a pinky/purple colour Ink It Up! pad.
  • Pens: Gold Pen, Sakura Stardust pens and watercolour pencils.

Thanks for looking



14 comments:

Donna said...

Its lovely Sharon, i haven't seen these stamps yet and your flowers are great. Donna x

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful card!! The colors are sooooo nice. I just love it.
Have a great day
Karen

Jenny said...

lovely card, love the colours and your cute flowers!

Carol said...

Beautiful - this is the first card I've seen using those stamps and you have done a real fab job!! - another item on my wish list :))

Allison said...

lovely card, great colours and flowers
AllisonX

Angie C said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, love the colours you have used. I've not seen that image before either and I also adore the way you made your flowers, they really stand out.
Angie

tracie said...

fab card Sharon, love the colours and your flowers look great. Oh very cute image - great work. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x

Michele said...

Very pretty, love the colours.

Michele
x

Claudia said...

wonderful card, looks great.

Pauline C said...

Beautiful colouring on the image and love all those co-ordinating papers
Pauline x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, love the flowers :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, love the papers and the cute flowers and of course the image is fab too.

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, love the papers and the cute flowers and of course the image is fab too.

carolann said...

Gorgeous card Hun striking colours well done xxxxx

Slideshow