Monday, 27 October 2008

Sarah Kay challenge 17

I thought I would have a try out at the Sarah Kay challenge this week.

*Week 17* Animals
Jay Jay chose the theme for this weeks challenge which is Animals.We would love to see your creations.Many of the Sarah Kay stamps already feature animals so this should be a nice easy challenge.Please remember your work must include at least one Sarah Kay image.




















I have even decorated the inside with the fancy stitching too ( although it did go a bit wonky - just shows it's handmade though, doesn't it?) ;o)









I thought this inside just finished the card off better.

Items used:
Papers: Making memories multipack Olivia, Floral Lattice and Baroque. Brenda Walton designer papers. Pink card.
Prima flowers, pearls, pearl flowers, swirl and sentiment from my stash.
Sarah Kay image gifted to me by my friend Pauline. Anita's Happy Birthday stamp.
Cream sewing thread.
Watercolour pencils and black stayzon.


11 comments:

6 wacky women said...

Very pretty card, Sharon. I love your painting and the colors.
Take care
Karen

cats whiskers said...

Oh!!!! its lovely, love the colours and that cute image coloured beautifully
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach said...

so pretty love the colours that you have used. I like how you have decorated the inside aswell looks brilliant. hugs rachxx

Pauline C said...

Fantastic layout and beautiful colouring
Pauline x

Cathy said...

Lovely card. Great image and fab papers. Love the stitching.
Cathy xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a truly stunning card Sharon I adore the attention to detail, all those pearls are gorgeous ! Hugs Linda x

Donna said...

stunning card sharon, love the stitching and your colouring is beautiful. Donna x

Mephisto said...

Wonderful. I like the Card from You!

Domi

Kim Piggott said...

Wow this is one stunning card. Love your image and dp. That stitching inside your card just awesome.
kim x

Jamie Martin said...

Such a pretty card, love the embellishments :)

Tara said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, your stitching is so professional! xx

Slideshow