Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Spoon Full of Sugar


There is a fabulous sketch over at A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge created by Lim this week. When I saw the circle motif I was convinced it was just right for my Kerry Jo Ballerina. I'll be using this card next month for my granddaughter's half sister's birthday (work that one out! lol!)Although I've tried to off-set the 2 circles I don't think I've done it quite enough as they just look a bit wonky to me. Never mind, I'll cover it up with a Birthday sentiment in the bottom right of the image. Apart from that I'm really pleased with this girly card.



Items used:
Papers: Buzzcraft and DCWV Wedding stack. Pink Card.
Image: Kerry Jo
Brads: Papermania
Finished with pink border peel-offs, maroon inked edges and stitching.


14 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Such a pretty card and love all of the embellishments :)

wheel loader said...

very clever.

CONNI said...

Sharon, this is fabulous and so wonderfully coloured.

mini excavator said...

very cool.

mueppi said...

Wonderful card and such a lovely image!
Hugs Gisela

Pauline C said...

This is so pretty Sharon - I ahve some of these images atamped out but haven't used them yet .. am feeling inspired now ;-)
Pauline x

Bubbles said...

Beautiful card Sharon, so pretty, the image is lovely, my daughter had a ballet lesson today but doesn't look that elegant Lol.!!
Joanne x

carolann said...

Stunning card hun I love the ballerina WTG xxxx

Sue said...

oooh i loves this card, gorgeous colour and the ballerina image is so pretty:)

sue
xx

Angie C said...

Such a very pretty card Sharon.
Angie

Dawn said...

Wow such a lovely delicate stamp..

flati said...

this is fabulous and so wonderful colored

Hugs Sonja x

Swaantje said...

What a beautiful card!
The ballerina is wonderful colored..

Cathy said...

Beautiful card. I love the papers and you have coloured that Kerry Jo image beautifully.
Cathy xx

Slideshow