Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Spring is in the air

Here's the 3rd card I've made in the Penny Black Challenge series of Seasons. This one covers off Spring.
I've also used a wonderful sketch layout by Camilla posted on the A Spoonfull of Sugar challenge blog. I'm not sure if the image is right for that challenge, but I'm going to enter it anyway.



  • Papers: DCWV Floral Prints Stack. Orange card from stash. Yellow Papermania vellum (for the circle).Computer Printed sentiment.
  • Penny Black 12 Days of Christmas stamp - 6 geese a laying (I added extra eggs to the stamped image)
  • Watercolour pencils
  • Whispers Brush Strokes black pen
  • Fabric flowers and gems from my stash.

Thanks for looking.


13 comments:

Beth said...

This is fab, I love the image and colours you've used! Your other 2 seasons are great too! Thanks for joining in this week! xx

SammieJay said...

This is bright and fun! Now you are making Easter cards, I assume you've already finished all your Christmas ones! LOL!
SammieJay x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Sharon,You can now use any stamps on A spoonfull of Sugar challenges,Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Pauline C said...

Aww this is so cute! Love that image - not seen it before
Pauline x

Babz said...

lol, I like it very much, specially the catch phrase
Babz :0)

Kath said...

another fabulous card Sharon - can't wait to see the last one
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Angie C said...

Lovely card Sharon, love the stamped image you have used and a great sentiment/saying too :-)
Angie

Donna said...

This is a great card Sharon, love the colours and sentiment. I'm working on my pb card at the minute, just finished colouring it and guess what season i chose....yep spring lol. Donna x

ella bella said...

gorgeous card Sharon love the sentiment and the image :)
Tracy x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so sweet!
love your image and papers you have used.
kim x

carolann said...

I love this little easter card well done hun xxxx

Rach said...

fabulous card, love the image and your sentiment. hugs rachxx

flati said...

fabulous card, love the image
Thanks for playing
Hugs, Sonja xxx

Slideshow