Wednesday, 22 October 2008

A Wallet, A Win and a Christening


Just thought I'd show you this Wallet card that I sent to my friend Gina. I love the freshness of the yellow with grey on this Willow image.

Also, I'VE WON!!!! Woo Hoo! I've won my first ever challenge on the blogs. Thank you so much Crafty Creations (formerly SBS18). Why don't you all pop over to see this week's theme. They have a new challenge every Wednesday and if you get in quick you may have a good chance of winning something before the whole world learns about this challenge site. Go on, you know you want to!

Finally, here's a couple of pictures from my granddaughter's christening. (My daughters are the 2 closest to the priest)

















9 comments:

Donna said...

Aww she looks beautiful and so happy lol. Donna x

Cheryl said...

What a cutie! I am anxiously awaiting our first granddaughter.

Pauline C said...

Woo hooo ... lovely pics of your granddaughter, fab card.. and well done on winning the challenge
Pauline x

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow love that crd but not as much as your little grandaughter what a beauty she is, I want to pinch her little cheeks
Hugs jacqui x

gina g said...

Gorgeous pic's Sharon and well done on the challenge the card looks even better on my shelf lol its gorgeous. gina xx

Angie C said...

Beautiful card Sharon and what a cutie your grand daughter is too
hugs
Angie
PS, well done on your win too

Rach said...

fantastic card Sharon love the puddle that you have created...you granddaughter looks so sweet. hugs rachxx

Debbie said...

Great card again Sharon. Your grandaughter is so cute ans she looks gorgeous in her christening gown. Debbie x

Nikki said...

Love your cards but your beautiful Granddaughter steals the show.
Nikki x

Slideshow