Thursday, 30 October 2008

Whiff of Joy Challenge No 6


Oh my! What an exceptionally, manically busy week I'm having. Sorry for the lack of cards so far however here's my Whiff of Joy card, and while my hubby is out this evening I'm hoping to have a really crafty session.

This card was made for the 6th Whiff of Joy challenge which this week is a colour themed challenge of Burgundy (or red) and Green to be the predominant colours on the card.

I don't know what has gone on with the colours on the photo. That bright green isn't as bright IRL. I haven't quite finished the inside of this one yet, but as the light is fast disappearing I had to snap the front to upload it today.

Items used:
Papers: mainly Once upon a time
Create and craft stick on ribbons
Prima flowers
Stamps: the lovely Willow with her plate of cookies and Creative Expressions Swirls
Inks etc: Watercolour pencils, Tea Dye distress ink
Embroidery thread for the french knots.
Sharon

8 comments:

Mephisto said...

thats a really cute Card!

Domi

Tara said...

Really pretty Sharon, I love how you've added swirl decoration to the corners of your image!
Enjoy your crafty evening!! xx

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful card, Sharon. I just love everything about it.
Karen

Madge said...

Wow what a gorgeous card Sharon, I love this image and the detail on the card is just beautiful. xx

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for joining us Shaton with such an awesome card, wonderful colouring and great BP
Hugs Jacqui x

Donalda's Blog said...

This is just gorgeous dear. such gorgeous papers too. THanks for joining us this week

Pauline C said...

Hi Sharon ... sorry I'm quite late commenting on this but I'm catching up .... gorgeous colours and love how you have coloured the image!
Pauline x

Kim said...

well this is super duper... I too have had a week like that..lol

Slideshow