Thursday, 27 November 2008

3 DT Calls for challenge sites

My goodness, I've found 3 challenge sites that are looking for DT members.


Kadoodle is looking for people to commit for 6 months. See all the info at the talented Bev's Blog. This DT call finishes on 1 December.

Basic Grey have put the call out for 3 DT members - and one place has gone already. This one closes on 6 December at the latest - if they don't fill the positions before then. Find all the details here.

Whiff of Joy are looking for a guest designer for the next 2 months. Their call closes on 6 December too. Find all the details at papercraft plant - here.



Best of luck to all those who enter - I may even try a couple of these myself but as there are so many incredibly talented people out there I wouldn't hold out much hope for me. Why not give them a try yourselves? You never know, you could be a lucky one.


2 comments:

Donna said...

You go for it Sharon, your cards are beautiful and you would be an asset to all of them. If you need a reference you can come to me lol. Donna x

Lorraine Robertson said...

Hey honey Sugar Nellie is being relaunched in the New Year too so they also are looking for a new DT...

Go on girl try for them all, nothing ventured, nothing gained...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Slideshow