Saturday, 8 November 2008

Another Award

Oh my goodness. I've just received another award, how lucky is that? I always feel so truly honoured that people think of my humble little blog when they receive an award. How wonderful it is to share all the love around. I do try to pass my awards on to different people and I find it so hard to narrow the list down to the required number because so many people are deserving of these awards. So a BIG THANK YOU to Helen for thinking of me.





As I passed the last award I received all around the world, I'm going to keep this one closer to home. The rule is that I can pass it on to 7 people.

So I nominate: Donna, Nikki, Angie, Maggie, Paula, Eleanor and Shelley.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Aw thank you Sharon, this is the second one i've got today, i must be loved...well my blog anyway lol. Donna x

Paula said...

wow thanks sharon thats so kind of you
Paula xxxx

Shelley said...

Hi Sharon,

Awww thank you so much, how sweet of you :)

Shelley xx

Nikki said...

Thank you Sharon this has really cheered me up after one of those weeks when everything goes wrong.
Nikki x

Slideshow