Friday, 7 November 2008

An award from Donna

My lovely fellow DT member Donna at luvocardz has passed this award on to me. Thank you so much Donna. It is a privilege to be nominated by you. Please pop over to visit Donna's blog as she has some amazing cards on there.







The rules for passing on this award are as follows:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.Choose only 5 blogs.

I've seen this award bouncing around the UK community so I've decided to pass it on further afield, in fact it is going all across the world.

So my nominations are:
USA - Jamie Martin at Stamp This
Canada - Karen at 6 wacky women
India - Chhaya at Shadowy Dreams
Australia - Heather at Vanilla Hevn
Germany - Mueppi at Mueppis bastelwelt

4 comments:

6 wacky women said...

Sharon, Thank you so much for the award. You are so sweet to give it to me. I am working on passing it on, and as you know it will take me a while to link up everything. I am so VERY good at that. LOL
Thanks again
Karen

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you for the award! I'll add it to my blog :)

Heather "Hev" said...

Thankyou very much Sharon :)

I am deeply honoured :)

HUgs Heather

Chhaya said...

Hey Sharon..

first of all... thank u sooo much for the award, i was off to a friend's wedding and returned today. i will put this link on my blog and nominate 5 bloggers very soon!

u take care of urself and yes, thank u so much for liking my poems :)

love and greetings from India

Slideshow