Saturday, 29 November 2008

Bev's Blog Candy

Here's my third post today.

One of my favourite places to go when I'm blog surfing every day is over to Bev's Blog. She is such an incredibly talented lady and her cards and other items are a constant source of inspiration. If you haven't been over to see her blog you are really missing out.

I've been meaning to do a post about this for a couple of days now....but time always seems to start running away. So, before I miss out on the chance too, here's a link to the amazing Blog Candy on offer at the moment at Bev's Blog. The candy is open until 4 December.





Isn't it scrummy? There are papers, crystals, gems, her handmade crochet snowflakes, charms, the lovely Herb with baby WOJ stamp and much more! Delish! Pop over and get yourself inspired with her latest cards.



No comments:

Slideshow