Tuesday, 4 November 2008

Bev's Santa Charlie WOJ Blog Candy

One of my very favourite places to visit each day is Bev's Blog - All The Things I Love. I find all her creations endlessly inspirational - and she's such a lovely lady too. I urge you to add her to your lists of places you like to visit - or follow - because you'll really be missing out if you don't see her site.

Bev has the new WOJ Santa Charlie as blog candy at the moment. But, there's more! To celebrate passing 50,000 hits (Congratulations!) she's added all these extra goodies to the candy. How generous is that?


I do hope that you all ignore this post so that I have more chance of winning (JUST KIDDING!). Seriously though, pop over to visit Bev, leave a comment and a post on your blog before Tuesday 11 November.


No comments:

Slideshow