Sunday, 16 November 2008

Daring Lili

I'm not sure if this fits both challenges, but I'll soon find out if my comment gets deleted.

I thought I would make a series of these PB 12 days of Christmas stamps as cards to give out at work (oooh! how nice it is to say that!). I also wanted to use my new nesties - funny how ever since I bought these, all the challenge layouts seem to have had squares or rectangles on them!


Anyway, I've used the sketch by the fabulous Donalda over at the Lili of the Valley Challenge. I'm not sure I've done it justice though, the layout is fab but I think I tried it on too small a card. I also got back into hand stitching on the card as I have left that technique alone for a couple of weeks now (it went a bit wobbly every time I laughed at the 'We Are Most Amused' program on TV last night!)

The challenge at Daring Cardmakers is to make a card featuring Birds, so I think this qualifies for that challenge too.





Being a good girl again, I've decorated the inside too.






















18 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card & lots of great ideas put together :o)x

Paula said...

What a lovely card as always sharon
Paula xxxx

bolha said...

Amazing card. Love the colors and birdie is adorable.
x Natasha x

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh this is so lovely.
Really gorgeous.

cats whiskers said...

Oh a brilliant card as usual I love the colours and a great take on Donaldas fab sketch thanks for joining us thi week
Hugs Jacqui x

Godelieve said...

So sweet!!

Love to Doodle! said...

Wow - fabulous card!! Love your use of the nesties and the image and colours you've used are amazing....totally scrumptious!! xx

gina g said...

fab card Sharon love the colour. gina xx

Helen said...

Fab card! I love these images too!
Helen x

Sue said...

oooh i loves this card,inside and outside...very pretty:)

sue
xx

Lythan said...

What a great idea for a card. I love the attention to detail for the inside too

Terrie B x said...

This is a `gorgeous` card:)~X~

Donalda's Blog said...

This is just gorgeous dear. I just love what you have done with my sketch. THanks for joining us this week at LOTV dear.

Jackie said...

I love it :)

Tara said...

These stamps are superb Sharon and I love the colours you've chosen, brilliant card! xx

Kathy said...

hehehe love the trendy twist on the line from the song!

made me smile, thanks for that

Susan (Sue H) said...

What fantastically fun card Sharon.

I love the colours that you’ve used.

Rosanne said...

Love your card!

Slideshow