Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Friday Sketchers 29 Wallet

Here's another wallet card that I've made for a friend. I promised her a few bits well over a month ago now and I'm sure she thinks I've forgotten about it. But I didn't! It is in the post so she'll receive it soon - and I won't name her just in case she stumbles onto my blog.

I used the great sketch by Beatrix over at the Friday Sketchers Challenge this week. I also went a little mad and tried a bit of Oriental for another change (my goodness, I must be getting fed up with Christmas! lol).

Papers are from the One Stop Card Crafts Store (Oh, I've just noticed they have a 20% sale on at the moment).
Gold Ribbon is a Dovecraft one,
Sentiment cut with Sizzix dies.

Tiny image is from Create and Craft

Swirls around the image are a Creative Expressions stamp

Black and red card from my stash

Fan stamp is a Papermania one, I've raised it with 3D pads.
Stitching - all my own! lol.


Thanks for stopping by.



5 comments:

Paula said...

wow Sharon another lovely wallet card the layout is great
Paula xxxx

6 wacky women said...

WOW!...Gorgeous card, Sharon. Beautiful details and my favorite color scheme. I just love it.

Take care
Karen

bolha said...

Stunning wallet. The Orient style fits it well. Good choice.
x Natasha x

Tara said...

Lovely card Sharon, you did so well with the sketch!
Hope you're enjoying your new job and getting on well with all your new colleagues.... are they making you feel welcome? xx

Donna said...

Oh its beautiful Sharon, love red and black and the papers inside the wallet look great. Donna x

Slideshow