Saturday, 8 November 2008

Magic Slider - hidden message

It was Donna's turn to set our challenge this week over at the One Stop Craft Challenge and the theme is 'hidden messages'. Why not pop along and join in the challenge. The prize this week is 12 sheets of G18 Twisted Pyramage. What a great prize.

For my DT item I got out the instructions for the trusty old magic slider card (see the links on the left of my blog under my tutorials and my freebies) and this time I added a message as well as an image.




The butterflies didn't really show up as 3D in the larger photos so I took a close-up.

Items used:
A4 white card
A4 clear acetate
Butterflies Kodomo stamp set
A4 background paper - red floral
Ribbons and Fibres
Dovecraft Decorative Pastel Chalks
Gold border peel-offs
Sentiment stamp ( I used a WOJ stamp)
coloured pens

11 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

Oh this is so delightful... think I may actually adapt the idea for some of my christmas cards... owe you big time for that as my mojo is completely missing at this moment in time.

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

Jocelyne said...

Great slider!!!

Helen said...

Great card! Love the colour combination - very striking!
Helen x

Carolyn King said...

Gorgeous..love the hidden message. The whole design is awesome and it is beautifully executed.

6 wacky women said...

WOW! What a gorgeous card, Sharon. I just love it. I guess I will have to put on my thinking cap for this challenge!!
Have a great day.
Karen

Helen said...

Hi Sharon,
There's a little something for you over on my blog...
Helen x

Pauline C said...

Greeat card Sharon - v clever!!
Pauline x

All Pink girl said...

Wow this is stunning fabulous idea ,xxxx

Debbie said...

Stunning card Sharon, fantastic design and I love the striking colours you have used. Debbie x

Tara said...

Clever you, those butterflies are stunning! xx

Faye said...

Sharon, what a beautiful card. Great example for us to for.

Slideshow