Wednesday, 5 November 2008

My Time To Craft


I love my postie when he brings new things to play with. Yesterday he came with some sizzix dies, some nesties and a Leone Em Ash branch punch. Well, I just couldn't wait to have a play with the punch.

So, I created a card for the My Time to Craft challenge whose theme is 'Coffee and Cream'. I love using those colours, but I've also added a sprinkling of sugar in the form of pearls to my card.
Sorry the photo is not too great - the light is not very good here today.

Items used:
Papers: K & Co and Papermania
Punches: X-cut flower and Leone Em Ash Branch
Sizzix, Architectural Accents for the corners
Bronze gems and pearls.


11 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh dear this is a very classy card, I love everything about it, bet it looks fantastic IRL
enjoy your new toys dear
Hugs jacqui x

Anesha said...

Lovely card, flowers and the leaves. Enjoy using your new items.

Lesley said...

Great card, I love the branch punch - must have a look for one of those! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Debbie said...

Really elegant card Sharon, I love the decorative cornrs and the flower detail and the soft colours are fab. Debbie x

made by fifi said...

fab card - thank you for joining in this weeks MTTC challenge xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Sharon, i love those colours too. The swirls are fab and you got nesties? you lucky thing, wish i could come to your house to play lol. Donna x

Tara said...

Beautiful card Sharon and your new stash is fab, love that Leone Em punch! xx

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful card, Sharon. Very elegant. I just love those corners too!
Take care
Karen

Mee said...

Great card, love the corner swirls. Thanks for joining in with the challenge :o) Jo x

Pauline C said...

Another beautiful card - vry understated and classy
Pauline x

Jac said...

Beautiful elegant card.

Slideshow