Saturday, 29 November 2008

One Stop Craft Challenge

Nikki has put together a fab sketch for this week's challenge at One Stop Card Crafts - the twist is that you need to include a photo.

Well, I'm normally really organised but this week I completely forgot to get the ink for my printer. So, I came to print out my photograph - and Oh dear! nothing happened! Luckily, I had printed a photo pyramage from my Hinny Bop CD a couple of months ago and while desperately searching for something I could use for my DT card I came across it.

This is the card I put together.




Items used:
Papers: DCWV The Wedding Stack

Image from Hinny Bop CD

Swirls - Sizzix Scribbles Swirls

Peel-off sentiment, cream lace, pink flower trimming and stick on pearls from my stash.

Hand stitched with Gutermann thread no 414.
Nesties used for the scalloped circle.

3 comments:

Rach said...

a great card sharon, love the swirls. hugs rachxx

Donna said...

Beautiful Sharon, Love the topper. Donna x

Faye said...

What a gorgeous, soft card. Beautiful.

Slideshow