Sunday, 23 November 2008

Ooooh! An Award


I was delighted to get a note from my friend Pauline saying she had something for me on her blog. I'm even more delighted now that I've seen what it is. To receive it from Pauline meant a lot to me. Thanks hun.


The sentiment behind this award is truly amazing. This is it:

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

What a wonderful sentiment and an elegant award.

Now I have to pass it on to 8 people. So difficult with all the deserving blogs out there. Anyway, this is the 8 I chose:

Kirsten, Heather, Donna, Lorraine, Paula, Tara, Karen, and Nikki

5 comments:

Paula said...

Wow thanks ever so much Sharon it really means alot thanks again
Paula xxxx

Rica said...

Thank you so much Sharon, I'm over the moon with this and will display it with pride.
It only took three attempts to get on your blog, oh boy, i'm worn out with it all - I used to have long nails (Lol)
hugs Heather xx

Donna said...

Hi Sharon, thank you so much for this lovely award, hugs Donna x

Kirsten said...

Hi Sharon, THANK YOU SO MUCH for this lovely award! I saw it recently on another blog & thought it was so nice, I can't believe I can now put it on my blog. Thank you again, hugs, Kirsten x.

Lorraine Robertson said...

Hi honey, thank you so much for passing me this award & it has really made my day... I've also put a note on my blog about your candy...

Big hugs
Lorraine xxx

Slideshow