Saturday, 15 November 2008

Pretty Petals Candle Ring and Card


Well, this is a little different for me. I thought I would have a go at a candle ring. Now, obviously this is just for decoration because it would make a mess if you lit the candle with this on and it's probably a fire hazard too. Nevertheless I wanted to try something different for the One Stop Craft Challenge DT item this week. The theme is pretty petals and although this hasn't quite turned out as I imagined (due to rushing it after all the excitement this week) I think it is quite pretty.


I had also made this card for the challenge.

Pop over to the One Stop Craft Challenge. This week the prize is another rubber stamp.

Items used:
Candle Holder:
Paper Roses Lavender
Skeleton Leaves
Silk Bows
Wire
Leonne Em Ash Branch punch

Card:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Broken China
DCWV Floral Prints stack
Hampton Art Tall Watercolour Flower Stamp
Blue organza ribbon

4 comments:

Pauline C said...

Ooh these are both really pretty Sharon - love them!
Pauline x

Heather "Hev" said...

This is magnficent!!!
Fabulous work Sharon!

Tara said...

Gorgeous items Sharon, especially that candle ring, what a great idea! I think the skeleton leaves really set it off! xx

Faye said...

Sharon, I love the petalled candle ring. What a great idea for Pretty Petals. The other entry is equally as beautiful. I love this theme.

Slideshow