Thursday, 20 November 2008

A quick spoon full

Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh! The evenings slip by so incredibly quickly for me now. It seems as though I just have time to get home, make and eat dinner, do a tiny bit of blog hopping and then it's time for bed! Where is the card making time? I was determined to make something this evening, so I have a quickie card for the A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge whose theme is 'Blooming Marvellous'. They want us to use flowers or a floral paper this week. Hmmmm, I hope my stamp with flowers and the flower lace trimming qualifies.

Items used:
Woodware Plum Blossom stamp (I only used the vase and the flowers on the stamp)
Dovecraft Charcoal Prints, Lime green paper and Black card
Sugar Coated brads
Lace floral trim
Sakura Stardust pens.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Really elegant card Sharon the image and the colours are beautiful. Debbie x

Tara said...

Very pretty Sharon, well done on squeezing it in....... you're right, where does the time go?!!!!

Kirsten said...

What a beautiful shade of green! It's a lovely card. Kirsten.

gina g said...

love the colour Sharon fab image. gina xx

Slideshow