Thursday, 6 November 2008

Whiff of Joy Challenge 7

Woo Hoo! Feeling on top of the world. I've just successfully got through a telephone interview so I now have 2 face to face interviews for jobs next week. Not really looking forward to those interviews - it's worse than pulling teeth for me, but it has to be done.

Anyway, on to my second card today. This one is for the Whiff of Joy challenge and the wonderful Heather has put together another amazing layout this week. Just the type of layout I love with loads of layers in it. I've taken 2 pictures because the first one didn't really show how I've layered the card up on different levels.

I don't know why, but whenever I use this stamp she's nearly always coloured blue before I realise what I'm doing. I love seeing her in rich reds and greens on other people's sites so maybe I should colour a couple of these stamps in with red and green ready for the next time I want to use her.

Items used:
Papers, Basic Grey. Cream glitter card, Navy blue card.
Stamp WOJ Willow with lantern coloured with watercolour pencils, sentiment WOJ.
Swirls cut with sizzix die.
Diamond Stickles
Candy Heart, Lace and brads from my stash.

16 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

Lovely card Sharon :)

Good luck with the interviews!

Valems said...

Great card and beautiful image.
Vanja

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Sharon - love those swirls .. may I ask exactly what they are? (I can never find the Sizzix swirls i want form amongst the millions of categories on online sites LOL!) Congrats on the job interview progress.. will keep my fingers coressed for you :-)
pauline x

Tara said...

Well I like the blue Sharon, makes her look a bit different!
Good luck with the interview, does this mean less time for crafting if you get the job though!! xx

cats whiskers said...

Brilliant card, I love her in blue she looks really winterery. Best of luck with your interviews Hugs Jacqui x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, lovethe colour combo!
Clairex

gina g said...

this is stunning Sharon absolutely love it, i always seam to use pink lately lol. gina xx

Valoudesbois said...

magnifique !!!!!

Donna said...

Fantastic card Sharon, so elegant. I have something on my blog for you. Donna x

TaraG said...

Really pretty Sharon! Lots of fabulous details! The lace and swirls are fabulous!
Hugs TaraG

Kirsten said...

This is my second attempt to leave a comment on this gorgeous card Sharon, hope it works this time! I think it is so beautiful & I love the blue. The lace is a perfect touch. Kirsten x.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Sharon, your colouring is gorgeous and I love the fab papers. Debbie x

Donalda's Blog said...

Oh hon this is just gorgeous!!!! I so love all the swirls and such gorgeous papers too. Thanks for joining us this week

Karin said...

Wonderful card, nice images and beautiful papers..

LG Karin

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Sharon. Good luck with the interview :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Heather said...

Stunning!! Thanks for tring my sketch this week...

Slideshow