Thursday, 13 November 2008

Woo Hoo! I did it!

I am absolutely over the moon! After a horrendous week of preparing for interviews, researching companies and undergoing excruciatingly horrible interviews, I had a really lovely one today and within the hour a job offer was made which I've just accepted! I'm back in work. Hooray!

Of course, this does mean I'll have less time for crafting - so I'll have to make every free minute count. I think I'll celebrate by making a card or two tonight. Sorry I haven't been by to visit too many blogs and leave comments this week - but the pressure of the job search was very high and I had no spare time at all. I will be a better blogging buddy from now on - promise.




10 comments:

Oma said...

Congratulations!

Debbie said...

Congratulations Sharon..really plaesed for you. Debbie x

gina g said...

Congratulations Sharon that's fab news, well done. luv gina xx

Heather "Hev" said...

Congratulations :)

Paula said...

Congratulations sharon
I have somthing for you over at my blog
Paula xxxx

Tara said...

Woohoooooooo! That's fantastic Sharon, think of all the goodies you'll be able to buy with that extra cash!! Well done you, is it anything exciting? xx

6 wacky women said...

Congratulations, Sharon.
I am so happy for you. Don't you love it when everything comes together!!
Have a great day.
Karen

Helen said...

Congratulations Sharon - that's great news!
Helen x

Helen said...

Congratulations Sharon - that's great news!
Helen x

Donna said...

Fantastic Sharon, I'm so happy for you, Congratulations. Donna x

Slideshow