Thursday, 11 December 2008

An apology, a card, an award and CANDY!!!

I have been such a bad blogger this week. My apologies to everyone. I had loads of rush orders from my children and I just haven't had any spare time to do a challenge card or keep my blog up-to-date. So a big SORRY from me. I will be blog hopping again and leaving comments at the weekend.

I do have one card to share with you. This is a fun and quicky Santa gate fold card. The full step-by-step instructions on how to make this card and the list of items used is on the One Stop Crafts Blog.


The other thing I have to share is this fabulous award from Heather (she gave it to me quite a few days ago). I don't really deserve it this week because I've been so bad at blogging. Thank you so much Heather. It meant a lot to receive it from you. I can't decide who to pass it on to, so if you don't have this award, please feel free to take it from me.



And now to the candy.........if you click the link to Heather's site you'll see that she has some gorgeous candy on offer to celebrate her making it onto the Basic Grey DT. Well done Heather, I'm sure you'll be a fantastic asset to them. You'll see why I say that if you take the time to browse around her blog. Her cards are stunning.







1 comment:

Pauline C said...

Lovely stylish card Sharon, and well done on the award. I think a lot of people haven't got much time to blog at the moment - me included. Hope your Xmas preps are going ok
Pauline x

Slideshow