Monday, 29 December 2008

Exciting News

Wowee! I've just been asked by Carly to be the first Guest DT member for her new Charisma Cardz challenge blog which is due to launch in a couple of weeks. How wonderful!

I had meant to answer her DT call but what with Christmas and guests I just didn't have time and then it was too late. So it's a real honour for me to be asked to do a guest DT slot. Thanks Carly.

Pop over to the new blog and bookmark it so that you don't miss the first challenge. Hope to see you all there.

7 comments:

carlzcardz said...

So glad to have you on board!!! xx

Pauline C said...

Woo hoo well done Sharon ... look forward to seeing your creations and I will bookmark the new challenge blog. Hope you have seen I have put your gorgoues Christmas card to me in my blog slideshow with my thankyous :-)
Pauline x

Paula said...

Congratulations Sharon
Paula xxxx

Donna said...

Well done Sharon, you'll be a great guest dt, hope you had a lovely christmas. Donna x

6 wacky women said...

Fantastic news, Sharon. Congratulations. They are lucky to have you!!

Karen

Heather "Hev" said...

Congratz!!!

Tara said...

Aw, congrats Sharon, that really is great news and I look forward to seeing your creations!
Happy New Year to you and your family!
xx

Slideshow