Saturday, 13 December 2008

One Stop Craft Challenge 8

I honestly thought I wouldn't have time to make anything for the One Stop Craft Challenge this week. However, as it was our guest designer's chance to set a challenge I really didn't want to let her down.

Well, Claire has set us the challenge of...
Buttons and Bells

Please pop over to the challenge blog to see what Claire has created as it is truly beautiful. I hope you'll have a chance to leave a comment on her blog too because she really does deserve some praise for her project.

I came up with these little box/bags that I will use as stocking fillers for this Christmas. The little red blobs on the gold box are actually miniature buttons. I used buttons on both of my boxes because I didn't have anything that was bell-like left.

I've used:

Gold Hammered
Card
Miniature Buttons
Red Organza ribbon
Gold Eyelets
Acetate

Black card
Charcoal Prints Paper
3mm White satin Ribbon
Silver Eyelets
Leone Em Rock fern Punch
Making Memories Hydrangea Rose Blossom
Black Fibre

9 comments:

Pauline C said...

They're really cute Shatron - gorgeous little stocking fillers for someone :-)
Pauline x

Kirsten said...

These are great, the black one is my favourite, but only because I love black. :) Kirsten x.

Faye said...

Beautiful gift boxes. They are as exciting as anything you could put inside them. Great example.

Chhaya said...

OMG!! sharon!! you are sooooooo creative... i can never make anything that beautiful... :(

wrote a new poem.. have a look when u have time :)

Paula said...

Hi Sharon these gift boxes are Fantastic my favorite is the black one as i love the papers you have used.
Paula xxxx

Tara said...

Great idea for stocking fillers Sharon, love 'em! Those sweeties sure look full of E numbers, lol!

gina g said...

what a lovely idea Sharon. Hope you are well and still enjoying your new job. gina xx

Donna said...

Beautiful little box/bags sharon and perfect for this time of year. Donna x

Kristen said...

Those are just so great! What perfect stocking stuffers!

Slideshow