Saturday, 6 December 2008

One Stop Craft Challenge Number 7

I just can't believe it has been 7 weeks since we started the One Stop Craft Challenge. The time has flown by so quickly. The lovely Paula has set the challenge for this week and the theme is:


Something Blue

The prize for this week's winner is 12 sheets of duo twist pyramage sponsored by G18. Each sheet contains 2 twisted pyramage with complementary backings. Pop over to the challenge blog to see samples of what you could win.

I've made one of the little trifold envelope cards for this week's challenge. (instructions are under 'My Tutorials' on the right of this blog). I love making these type of cards.

Items used:
Papers: Pocket Full of Posies stack. These are really beautifully glittered papers - really worth the money.
Blue card
Light blue satin ribbon
Woodware threading waterfall punch
Making memories flowers, Pearl brads and teardrop gems from my stash
Stamped Image was one that I won
Watercolour pencils
Sentiment is hand written



6 comments:

Pauline C said...

beautiful colour scheme Sharon and that image is sooo cute - love it !! :-)
Pauline x

Donna said...

Love this design Sharon, will have to give it a try. Great card and envelope. Donna x

Paula said...

Sharon your card is so lovely and the design is great.
Paula xxxx

Faye said...

Such a delightful card. I love the way the elephant lifts out. Beautiful.

bolha said...

Lovely card. Adorable elephant.
x Natasha x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, I love the little elephant he is so cute.

Claire

Slideshow