Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Stamp Something - Black Friday Somethings

I thought the challenge at Stamp Something this week sounded interesting.

"Black Friday Somethings" challenge! All you need to do is make a project using the color black! Simple! It can be anything, a card, scrap page, 3d item, a gift, as long as it contains black in some form, it counts! "

So, here is my entry into this challenge.

Items used:
Image - gifted to me by my friend Gina - sorry I don't know what it is, but I need to find out as I love it.
Papers: Anita's Classic Christmas Black papers and Dovecraft Charcoal Prints
Black card
Red card cut with Sizzix architectural accents corner dies
Dovecraft red ribbon
Dovecraft red, black and white buttons,
Darice finishing accent fibres
Black gems.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Well I just love this card Sharon, it's so striking. The colours looks gorgeous and those architectural corners just finish the whole look off with style.
The image is by Rubber Romance, scrummy aren't they?! xx

Pauline C said...

Very elegant card Sharon - that image is so great with the b/s colour scheme.
Pauline x

Paula said...

Another Stunning card Sharon.
Paula xxxx

Slideshow