Monday, 26 January 2009

Candy links

Well, I promised to be back with some candy links and here they are, fabulous candy from two amazingly talented people:

First up is Tara. She's celebrating 10,000 blog hits! Well done hun! I've already told people how in awe of her cards I've been since starting card making myself so I hope you make time to have a good nosey around her site when you pop over to see her amazing candy. There is basic grey, papermania, stamps, buttons, pins, eyelets, beads, brads. Wow! I'd love to win this one!

Then we have more amazing candy over at Katy's site. There is K & Co, Craftwork, Doodlebug - gems, stamps, charms and toppers and loads of other bits. Katy also has an amazing site with some of the best cards around. You really should look around her site too.

Sorry I can't put pictures of your candy on here at the moment - but I'm using my husband's laptop and I don't think he'd appreciate the pictures being saved on there!

Sharon

No comments:

Slideshow